You can activate the Sharepoint integration if you are an admin user of the company.
The activation is done by managing the company’s Visma Sign account settings (settings -> service connections -> integrations):
- Click “add a new integration” -> choose “Sharepoint” from the drop-down menu -> click “select”
- Name: Add a name for your integration here. You can choose any name, e.g. the name of your company.
- URL: Add the URL of your Sharepoint homepage. The URL is visible in your browser’s address line.
- Username: Add a Sharepoint username here (We recommend that you create a user account of your own for this Sharepoint integration use).
- Password: Add a Sharepoint password here.
- Click “active” next to the folder, where the documents are in Visma Sign.
- Create “document path”: This part defines which folder in Sharepoint the documents from a particular Visma Sign folder are saved.
Here are instructions on how you can view a document path in Sharepoint:
- Open Sharepoint -> Edit -> Select the desired section/header title in the sidebar -> Click the title -> Copy the text between the previous slash and “/Forms/AllItems.aspx”
- For example. /sites/VismaTest/Shared document/Forms/AllItems.aspx
- Please note that the section/header title in the folder path is always the original name you have originally created in Sharepoint. Because of this, the correct path should always be checked as described above.
- If you have created subfolders, copy the name of the desired folder that is underneath the header. In other cases, you should save the documents directly under the header.
- For example. A test -folder.
- Create a path by combining part 1 and 2. For example, Shared documents/Test.
- Add the text in the “document path” box.
To test if the integration is working properly, you can send a test file in the following way:
Login to your Visma Sign account -> Settings -> Company -> Integrations -> click Test -button next to the Sharepoint integration.