1. Filling in and signing a form begins when the signer either selects a form link or downloads a web page in which a form has been embedded. The form is easy to fill in and sign also with a mobile phone or any other small screen.
2. Fill in the form fields. Any mandatory fields are marked with as asterisk (*).
3. Once you have filled in all necessary fields, click Sign.
4. Select authentication method and authenticate yourself.
5. The form has now been signed!
All signed forms are always saved in the Visma Sign service archive. You can register as a Visma Sign user at https://sign.visma.net/en/register . Depending on the settings created for the form, the form can either be downloaded right after it has been filled in, or sent by email. This all depends on the settings chosen by the person who created the form.