You can register the Visma Sign service for your private use for free. Once you have registered, you can see the documents you have signed in your archive (The exception are documents that are signed with an organization role). Register for the service on the Visma Sign web page at https://vismasign.com/
1. Select login and then register.
2. Enter your details on the registration form.
3. Have your personal bank ID handy, or your mobile phone if you are using your mobile ID.
4. Once you have entered your details, click register and authenticate yourself. After you have authenticated yourself, you will receive a confirmation email.
5. Click the link in the message. If you do not see the email, check your spam folder.
6. After identification and email confirmation, you are ready to use the service.